Tuesday 19 July 2011

Dammnit...

I haven't updated as much as I'd like to because I had such a busy week! Last week on monday I had one of my three controlled assessments for english and stayed after school until 6 to rehearse for my drama mock. My drama mock was on tuesday and I did shite! I got an E because we chose a terrible play and our timing got our marks slashed in half :( Wednesday was an enterprise day and we went to a few seminars/took part in activities which well help us post 16. Thursday was our other enterprise day and we went to thorpe park (Uk theme park), which was awesome! Then afterwards I had my DofE award presentation evening (look up Duke of Edinburgh award if you don't know what it is) until 9! Friday was an inset day so we went up to Wales for my dad's graduation. It was a lovely day but fml I hate getting up so early! On the plus I love pork faggots and Swansea :) Then on saturday I had my DofE expedition. We had to do a 20km hike whilst it was pissing it down with rain and with just over 20kg on my back (I am petite). We had to camp at an awful campsite then hike another 10k back to our destination! (these distances aren't taking into account getting lost). A couple of things I'd like to mention are: you can have torrential rain in a forest for hours, DON'T do DofE, waterproofs are NOT waterproof (not even army ones), trangia's are shit for cooking, I look terrible with absolutely no makeup (got washed off), steep hills are not your friends and I think we walked through a field of weed :)...

I will upload when I can be bothered :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment